Conference WindDays 2018
Leading companies, governments and organizations give their vision on the energy supply of the future and the role of wind energy in the realization of (inter)national climate goals:
- Introduction with Aldith Hunkar and the Hans Timmers (NWEA) and Bob Meijer (TKI Offshore Wind);
- Mel Kroon (TenneT) and Hans-Dieter Kettwig (Enercon) present their vision on the opportunities and challenges of the energy transition;
- Tjisse Stelpstra (IPO) about the wind energy challenges for 2030 and the Regional Energy and Climate Strategies.
- André Kuipers (astronaut) about the necessity and urgency for ambitious energy- and climate policy;
- The Ministries of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy and of the Interior and Kingdom Relations are asked to present their vision on the role of wind energy in the realization of climate goals.
A debate led by energy researcher and publicist Remco de Boer concludes these Winddays. This pungent conversation will focus on nature and participation. Does it make sense to curtail for ecological purposes? And of course participation in wind projects is welcome, but will we make enough headway? Politicians and key players from the industry will discuss challenges and threats. Among others, member of the parliament Carla Dik-Faber, REScoopNL’s chairman Siward Zomer and Eneco manager business development Arnold Spek will participate, with more names coming soon to this website.
Curious what’s in the programme? Click on the scheme below to download the full programme outline. In the scheme you can already find some of the confirmed speakers. Keep an eye out on our site to see who else will be joining us to speak in the conference. Please note: a Dutch title means that the main language of the session is Dutch.