Are you ready for the Dutch wind energy event? Next week 2000 visitors meet at the WTC Rotterdam to discuss the latest developments in wind energy. More than 60 companies welcome you at the exhibition with groundbreaking innovations. And with over 30 sessions and side-events the conference programme is tailored to everyone’s needs!
The national Climate Agreement, technological innovations and supply chain, energy landscapes and spatial law, financial participation and employment: we present a broad range of topics. And don’t forget the closing debate with Remco de Boer and Aldith Hunkar!
A sneak preview of the programme with a selection of our session experts:
- Mardik Leopold (WUR): Offshore Ecology and nature
- Mark Duppen (BLIX): RVB launches tender policy onshore wind
- Eelco Leemans (Leemans Maritime Consultancy): Multi-stakeholder pilots in offshore wind farms
- Pierre Tardieu (WindEurope): Market developments in wind energy in Europe
- Johannes Peschel (Kitepower): Long term wind energy agenda, alternative offshore energy & wind turbine technology
- Tim Raaijmakers (Deltares): Balance of plant & Integration of windturbine and support structures
- René Lindeboom (MARIN): Operations & Maintenance
- Twan Romeijn (Port of Rotterdam): Innovation. Demonstrating and testing
- Erik Bertholet (Port of Eemshaven / Groningen Seaports): Ports, vessels and installation
- Yttje Feddes (Feddes/Olthof Landschapsarchitecten): closing debate